This ebroidered dress is pretty, feminine, and fits very well. Sakkas is known for it’s unique and beautiful designs for it’s shirts and dresses. This one is great! I love the way it looks and feels.
- Ramita dress features embroidered details, lace hem, soft stonewashed rayon fabric, adjustable straps, smocked back and rear ties.
- One Size: ( Fits Approximate US Dress Size 0 – 8, UK Size 6 – 12, EU Size 34 – 40 ) Fits a max bust size of 36 Inches ( 92 cm )
- Approximate Length = 28 inches ( 71 cm ) Measured center back tag to hem.
- Care Instructions: Hand wash cold. Hang dry.
- Imported | Material: 100% Rayon
I love this dress! It’s so carefree and pretty, and the bow in the back ties it all up very, very nicely. It’s kind of exotic, but not THAT exotic where you can’t wear it out on the town with a nice pair of flats or wedges. On top of all of this, the dress feels really good, too. It’s not quite as flowing as the Gabby Skye Fit And Flare but it really is comfortable to wear, even on a warm summer night.
Some people have told me that Sakkas has inconsistent sizing. I’ve not found this to be true with the items that I own, but if you’re uncertain, Amazon (which is where I like to) offers a no hassle return policy.
This is a great dress that looks like it costs twice as much as it really does. Some say there are sizing issues with Sakkas dresses, but I haven’t had an issue, and you’re protected by Amazon if you decide to buy it there. Click the link below for a huge discount (at the time this article was written, it’s 50% off!).